- The registration period is two weeks prior to the start of classes
- Registration can only be completed at the Administration Office
- Students must register and pay tuition in order to attend classes
- A late fee of $50 will be charged for missing the registration period
- Unregistered students are not allowed in the class
- Non F-1 students may register and pay the tuition after the placement test
- For the placement test, please come to the Administration Office between 8:00AM to 2:00PM, Monday through Friday, no appointment is necessary
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FOR NEW STUDENTS
To apply to LIT, please complete the application below and attach all required documents.
Any additional documents that cannot be attached to this application can be emailed directly to i n f o (at) l i t e x a s (dot) e d u
Applications that are not accompanied with all required documents will be considered as ‘Incomplete’ and cannot be processed.
Please be sure to review the required documentation for your application type by clicking the button below:
FILL OUT THIS FORM AND SUBMIT WHEN COMPLETED
Warning : Please ensure that ALL entered data and file names should contain ONLY English letters/numbers.
Such as Ã, É, Ü, Î, Ñ, etc., cannot be used in the input fields or file names.